Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pho in what I like to call Little Vietnam


I went to Universal Studios, Florida. Anyway the night before we actually went to the park we went to this restaurant called Little Saigon Vietnamese Cuisine. Now this area of Orlando literally like Little Vietnam. After that we went to this Vietnamese store and I saw this whole line of Vietnamese restaurants too! I'm glad we chose this one though. Well obviously they have Vietnamese cuisine. But! They don't just sell your average Vietnamese food, they serve Pho pronounced (phu). Now Pho is basically what we like to call noodle soup. And just in case you understand things better in a mathematical equation (not me!) it goes a bit like this: 

(Noodle + soup+ toppings) x Vietnamese translation= Pho

But don't worry if you hate math and have trouble staying awake at the sound of the word because I am going to explain it to you. Pho is a well balanced soup with noodles, meat, and veggies accommodated by toppings such as:
~bean sprouts
~Thai basil
~onions
~mint
~lemon
~hoison sauce
~soy sauce
~ and 2 types of chilli sauce (Sriracha and Garlic)

They are all delicious! And the website is http://www.littlesaigonrestaurant.com! Tell me about your favorite Asian restaurant in the comments below! 

Happy cooking
~ Pree

No comments:

Post a Comment