Saturday, September 28, 2013

Rachel vs Guy Kids Cook-off, MasterChef Junior, and how to sign up!

Have you guys been seeing kids cook offs sprouting out of nowhere this year? I know I have. First there is Rachel vs Guy Kids Cook Off(finale this Sunday) where kids are mentored by Rachel Ray and Guy Fieri. Then  MasterChef Junior which premiered last night! I don't know about you but I'm pretty hyped to see what other shows will be created. I've sent multiple letters to foodnetwork about kids cooking competitions and now that their here I'm left wondering, how do I sign up? After much research I found this website->
 http://www.foodnetwork.com/shows/be-on-food-network/index.html?vty=CASTING
It list all of the castings on food network currently so check often. When auditions for Kids Cook-off come, it will likely be listed on the website.

If you have any questions, comments, or food request please comment below

~Pree

No comments:

Post a Comment